...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Names on my mind...

I deleted my name blog, so I'll just post these here. Names in color are at the top of my list.

Contemporary favorites:

Natalie
Caitlin
Bridget
Gretchen

Liam
Donavan
Vaughn
Van

Old-fashioned favorites (that have become popular and therefore contemporary):

Louise
Joyce
Valerie
Catherine
Dorothy
Frances
Eleanor
Maria
Sarah nn Sadie

Steven
Kenneth

Biblical Names:

Anna (well, sorta)
Leah
Rachael
Elizabeth
Eve

Adam
Nathan
Gabriel
Gideon
John
Andrew
Alexander

Classic Literature/ Roman Style:

Minerva nn Minnie (I think this is gorgeous, even though most think it's ugly as sin)
Beatrice
Hortense/Hortensia (like a little)
Eugenia/Eugenie
Phillippa
Theodora
Matilda
Augusta
Lavinia
Lydia

Eugene
Tobias
Horace/Horatio
Theodore
Thaddeus

It's going to be really sad, if THIS is my short list.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home