...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Omega

Well, as expected, I didn't last long. I went to Josh's on Monday night (the 10th) and again last night, but for some reason, I'm not that bothered. We've had some good talks. I'm not feeling separation anxiety anymore, and well...not only do I know that I can survive at school, but I want to and I'm looking forward to it.

I think I'm going to be an RA next semester. These last two weeks have shown me that when I just do it, I can handle it.

In other news, my new favorite name is Allegra. No, not like the medicine. Like the character from Allegra's Window (a children's show that I grew up with). It's a beautiful Italian name that means "lively, cheerful," and it's not too ethnic. Also, Allie is a good nickname. It also matches Bridget, Minerva, and Gretchen in style. My ultimate goal is to have six names (3 per gender) that I love, that are similiar in style but sound great as siblings. I've almost got the girls picked out.

Allegra Joyce
Bridget Louise
Eleanor or Gretchen or Minerva (although probably not the latter)

I'm still looking for the 3rd Middle name.

I'm feeling pretty upbeat for a person who hasn't slept. And I'm on duty tonight. Hopefully it'll be a slow Thursday, because I'm in the mood to bust some heads if people can't act right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home