...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Alpha

This is the beginning. The beginning of what, you might ask. The beginning of an almost two week period between Oct. 10th and Oct. 21st during which I do not plan to see my boyfriend. Can I do it? I don't think so. Also, let me rephrase...I don't mean that I won't see him. I just mean I won't seek out his company. If he wants to come see me that fine--better, in fact. But I don't foresee that happening, which is another can of worms entirely. For right now, though, the focus is on me and my actions.

The plan is that I'm no longer visiting him during the week. That means Monday through Thursday nights. I have the option to see him Fridays, but it would be better with our schedules for me to see him on Saturday. This coming weekend (the 13th-16th) I'm on duty, so I won't be able to visit him. I won't be able to leave campus. Then, I can't go out there next week during the week. The first available day, in my plan, is Oct. 21--and I'm supposed to have company that weekend. So yeah...I guess I won't see him for three weeks (because after that weekend, is the week). I think I'll crack this week (like, the 11th) and again next week (like the 17th). But I'm trying to stay strong. We'll see.

In other news, Michael is home from Iraq. I'm sure Mina and Michaela are rejoicing. I'm glad he's home safely, and hopefully he won't have to go again, but we'll see.

Tim commented on my blog, which tells me that he's still alive. My computer is still virus-ridden, so I don't have it. The computer labs won't let us access Yahoo Messenger, although I can AIM. If he would update his BLOG I'd still be able to tell what's going on with him. I hope 11th year is going well, Tim. Give me some sort of update on life!

This post wasn't too introspective, but it will probably be filled with many "deep" posts about why exactly it's so hard for me to keep myself at school and away from that young man. Til then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Kindergarden doesn't count. :-P

My aim is jaimethepink.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home