...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm tired

It's been a hectic few days. TeAhnna was here and we hung out. I was glad to have her here, but it's weird. Although she's a lot older than me, sometimes I feel like we're on the same level. I don't know. Anyway...I know that I'm turning into a neat freak because she just kind of threw her clothes around and stuff and it was bugging me. Oddly enough, she's the parent and I'm the messy college student, LOL.

I think this weekend I'm going to give myself some beauty treatments--I am in dire need. LOL...I need a manicure, an eyebrow wax, and I need to get my hair done. I look like a troll. It's sad.

Um, I was really pissy earlier today. I don't really know why...but sometime between this morning and this afternoon, I got really irate. I was ready to go off, but I'm all better now. And practice went well...and I told Sharron that I probably won't compete, too. So now I'm ready to finish out the season and have a great year.

Ok, bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home