...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

A Little Calmer and More Collected

Yesterday was a hectic day for me. On top of being busy (which is usual for a Monday) I was stressing out over some extra-curricular stuff. I don't understand why some things in life, mainly interpersonal relationships, have to be so complicated.

It all started with an action made by one of my friends. I won't go into detail, but this action really and truly confused me. I spent all day analyzing it--Why did they do it? What does it mean? And so on...

Looking at it in the cold light of today, though, I think I overreacted (which is typical of me). I've decided not to make a big deal about it...to just put it out of my mind and concentrate on what is really important right now--getting through this month. Only 3 more basketball games to go, and a trip to Colorado, and the Hip-Hop Summit, and 3 term papers to be written...and then maybe I'll have some free time.

At least I finally did my laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home