...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Been a hectic week...

...but I've had something to look forward to.

While I was blogging Monday night about Jeffrey not calling me, he was trying to reach me in my room. I thought that was funny. I talked to him for awhile that night and we're going out tomorrow. Supposed to be ice skating, but I'm a bit nervous...I'll probably fall on my ass a million times. I already had to promise all and sundry that I won't cuss and that I'll wear make-up and Richanda has already got dibs on helping me with my hair, so even if nothing comes out of this...at least I'll look good. LOL...

I got a 96 on my sociology test...rock on.

I finished my Greek Myth paper and turned it in on time and I think it's well-written. Hopefully my teacher agrees. I had a little inspiration from an outside source, I'd like to thank them (even though I know they won't see this).

Just two more papers to go and then it's Spring Break here I come! I'm going home and I'm thrilled. I dunno when I'm leaving though...depends on some stuff...

I'm out, for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home