...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Monday, December 20, 2004

What the fuck...

...is wrong with my parents? It's almost 10 a.m. and I'm tired. I was up all night...that's to be expected. I just got off the phone with my mom...I think she's insane. She wakes me up and asks me what time I went to bed, so I tell her. Then she asks me if I'll pick her up at the air port tomorrow. I say yes, but it's like a 3 hour drive and she's afraid it's going to snow, even though it's not in the forecast and I tell her this. So she makes me fire up the computer, check 2 different weather services (which tell her the same damn thing I already said) and 15 minutes later decides she doesn't want to take the chance of me driving. I can't believe she woke me up for this shit...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

She means well, but sometimes she drives me insane.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home