...according to Jaime...

I know everything--or nothing--depending on the day. I know that the world is full of beautiful colors, beautiful words, and beautiful things. I don't know what my part in it is. Well, I don't know...yet.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Early Morning

It's almost 1 a.m. Momma came home today and I'm glad. I missed her and I need to get my laundry done. I know...I'm a terrible daughter, LOL. We didn't do much because she didn't get in until almost 4 and it was getting dark, etc. We may go finish our last minute shopping tomorrow (today). I start house sitting for TeAhnna tomorrow. I'm not actually going to stay in her house though, just go over a few times a day and feed the cat and water the tree and make sure her water pipes don't freeze.

I'm thinking of buying an iPod or it's equivalent after Christmas. I don't know why...I really don't need one...but well, I want it. I also want...well I want a lot of things that I don't really need, LOL. The iPod thing is probably the safest way to go...

Bedtime. G'night.

P.S.--Chanda, do you not check your Maryville mail? I need your address and Alex's so that I can send you a Christmas card. Like an idiot I left them in my room at school, which is clean by the way. Yes, I know I said that already, but I'm proud. Get at me. LOL...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home